Thursday 22 November 2012

Evaluation Course

Am awake at 3.00am even am a bit lazy but I've force myself to. Had my meal, as I really can't get my hands out of the scramble egg sambal that I've made, Su even say so.Yummy!

Then am just thinking why don't I just fasting today? Am just proceed with it even I don't know how am suppose to live without drinking even a drop of water today. Buat teroks, macam tak pernah puasa kan?

Yup, this is my first time qada'-ing my fast as I don't have the opportunity to replace it, ever! Please zip your mouth off, keluasan rahang anda sudah seperti Jaclyn Victor sedang menyanyikan lagu 'Gemilang'.

Am starting my day with, off course, Twitter. It's a must and what I can say is I can now live peacefully without Facebook page as long as I do have Twitter account with me :D.

Riak kan? Ehem... as am supposed to click by Tuesday, am just had a chance to do so tonight today. Meanwhile, am open up my SMP UMS for the evaluation course-filled so that I can print out my my examination slip. Kemain semangat ko Jahhh! Ye la, sooner or later ada pre-registration, so I don't wanna missed it out.

Two more to go~

Carefully filled in the form.

Yeah, am try my best to fill it in with love, sincere and unbiased result. When it comes to evaluating, off course am evaluate the course listed fairly good enough even I know the consequences ahead. Tough, am not a good liar :P. 

I do experienced it last semester when the lecture entered the class angrily as most of us gave him bad-rating evaluation so as result, he also gave us the same towards our carry marks :'(. If so, why does we need to fill in the evaluation form if we're just allowed to key in the good result and came up with a white lie?

I just hope, this semester kinda different as I guess the lecturers must be very professional enough as they use to be in order to improved their teaching and learning process and I believe with it. Through this evaluation, they may find out what is the strengths and weaknesses among them that they haven't noticed. Am fully-concious by posting this out. 

Am going to take the responsible charges if I do hurt someone. My real name is as above referred smp systems. Am just voice out my opinions on this as we, student also had the right to judge people with our point of view fairly frank.Thank you! 


No comments: