Saturday 17 November 2012

Short Rest!

Hey peeps! Its been a long time I haven't get my own blog any post as I've been busy kejar dateline for my assignments and tests. Began my day without going to Lab Class for Statistic subject. Okay, my bad! am just continue doing the rest of the questions as I fall asleep right after I got back from Unitrade. Memang tak nak lah tangguh dateline lagi. Dua hari lambat pun dah rasa sangat bersalah kot kat Sir Khai as he really too kind for us to let him down :( Ti pon ada datang bilik for a help, but right after she's around am already print them out :P. While she's trying off my platform heels, I do print out Paulina's assignment as she do visit my room for printing service. It's been a long time never had the chance to talk or even meet her personally like we use to be :'(.

Drop by at Unitrade first before lead to Sir Khai's office for the submission. Plus, need to wait for a while as Una and Ti wanna settled off the account assignment printing process there on the spot. It's already break time, but still Sir Khai's available at his office. Kinda busy with the third year student meet up for the Android apps as he mastered the application very well. I also noticed the eye bag-look form his appearance as I do heard rumors spread saying that his daughter suffered from 'Talasemia'. I just couldn't imagine how tough he and her wife experienced it! May Allah gave them strength to face it. Ameen...

Luckily Sir Khai was such a lovely person as he still accept our group assignment for the database as it's already day two from the submission day. I guess, this hard work had paid off  and worth staying up for. Yeah, I do admit it I didn't sleep at night for almost a week! Thanks for all the group members who often accompany me doing the assignment. I don't feel like am alone even they're busy with their programs and meetings. Sangat memahami keadaan mereka. Its time for a long rest. Ahem, still got assignment and test awaits me! Kejap pon jadi lah, nak pampered myself as a sick person. Semoga cepat sembuh, Wan! :D
Rindunya nak tidur malam dan meniduri tilam empuk Getha ku ini. :*

No comments: