Friday 2 November 2012

Am not Cinderella Nor Sindarela

Begin my first November watching Cinderella story from Walt Disney with my dearest room mate, Su. I never happen to watch it since my childhood. What a shame! Guess what Su's reaction right after am inform her this, like 'serioussslyyy??' as she do watch it thousand times. Shhhhhh.... Don't be surprise too much! I just felt like am that worst for not watching it previously before. :'(

Anyway, thanks for Kyra as she's the one who gave the movie for me and make it happen as am really carving to watch it badly. See the nickname lar :P However, am not Sindarela, not am not Cinderella! hahax. So, it doesn't matter if I do watch it or not as my nickname's taken from Sindarela story for the Lestary slot on TV3.

Masculine side of Cinderella describe me the best! :D

Euwww.. too feminine, not suit me


Ohhh goshhh! How am really dream of being in Cinderella's glass shoes heels. Hey, pleaseee.... am not gasping of wearing the glass heels, am just hope that once, I have the same story as hers. Am just like others ordinary girls who always dream big as a prince might fetch me up and live happily ever after.

Wallaweyhhhh! Honestly am just glad if someone could accept the boyish me just like the Sindarela story and am happy to wear those canvas/sneaker shoes rather than a heels. However, am just pleased as someone do call me as a Cinderella after am telling her my life path am going to. It just that am not ready yet to expose it here in my darling blog of mine, perhaps someday I will. Somehow, am not that Cinderella nor Sindarela. Am just happy being me :)

No comments: