Sunday 11 November 2012

10/11/12

Finally, before the final countdown I have made a card to expressed out my birthday wishes towards my room mate, Su. Yeah, it is something special then as I have been forcing myself to do a hand-made card as it is been ages I am not doing it, trust me!

Am in the mood to fill in my luxurious time doing something that I found interest me well, and doing creative thingy like this, it is a pleasured and am welcoming it very well.



Here it is my handmade birthday card especially for my beloved room mate. Kinda messy is it? Yeah, am not use for it practically and this is the only things I have done so far. *impressed

Su was shocked eyeing it as I put it on the table. I thought she might took quite sometimes entering the room, celebrating it with her friends but then I guess there was no celebration that mornite (morning + night). I do not have enough time pretending like am sleeping soundly, am humiliating myself! hiks. Nothing to be ashamed of Wan but revealing how sweet I am was terribly shame things for me :P

Dear Su,
Thanks for everything and wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Had a blast day ever with your loved ones. Thanks for had such a capabilities and limitless patience over a complicated room mate like me! xoxo :D

No comments: