Monday 12 November 2012

Not A Good Friend

As am kept staying up late at night, I do saw this image from the fb page as I scrolled down. Touched! thanks for the picture, as am included off course. You always be in my star-friend in fb too. Thanks for the time you've spent just to combine it all in one. It just that am wondering, why there's a lot more pictures of you instead of your girl-best friends? :P

See? I've told you...her face almost everywhere!


It is a pleasure to have nice and good people around me. Delight huh? However, being around group of people doesn't mean all of them are your best friends. Am sorry to say this, it was just my opinion even its hard to be accepted as the truth may always hurt. I don't name people randomly as mine, I don't know if it is yours.

For me, best friend and friend kinda different. There's only few of them will be listed as best friend despite of surrounded by tonnes of friends plus, it's too early for me to announce someone as my best friend as I really need more time to know them well.  When am being around 'them' am freely be myself and that is exactly I feel towards them. Am just blessed to be apart of them it just that I don't feel am being myself enough. Honestly. Like am supposed to be among a best friends.

Am not an outgoing person, and a very likely stick-in-room one. I enjoy do things that I like even am all alone. Seriously, I can manage it as I used to be. Am kinda boring person, yes, I am. Plus, I hate the guilty feeling if I do let someone down or hurt someone as I really not good in jaga hati orang. Really mean it.

I don't feel like am normal to the eyes of the people somehow as I do have the phobia being around crowded of people in a loud noise environment with the small narrow place. I'll get migraine once I'm in it. Weirdo huh? That is the first thing came out from my mind. Claustrophobia. That's the only reason why I enjoy myself doing things that I like even all by myself. :) However, am kinda annoyingly independent person. Proud of it!

I just wanna let you know, if you girls/guys really wanna have me as a bestie maybe am not a perfect one. I do have low self-esteem confidence, couldn't get along with people easily unless I know them well but still I can be a good friend somehow. Instead being a friend that they want, I prefer to be a friend that they need. Hey all the rest of the claustrohobian out there, you're just pretty awesome the way you are. Let's make friends then. Spread the love <3

No comments: