Saturday 3 November 2012

Highly Rated University in Malaysia

As I scrolled down my Facebook account timeline, I do saw this post from my previous friend, Zana which randomly taken from Berita U newspaper. Why on earth UMS not listed? Even a half??! Hurmmm, if so, why should UMSKAL? Laaaaammmmbat sikit!  :'( I believe, it's not a matter of where we gain the knowledge, it is about how wise you are to manage them all. However, I believe people do use this rating to measure which university had the well-equipped facilities and the best rated one to show off how intelligent they are to be apart of them. Nauzubillah....



It is some kind of bonus if you had been accepted apart of the listed university, as most of the people didn't had the same opportunity of being accepted even they do applied for it. Am just grateful and proudly to say that UMS is my top choice and am so happy to be around here even it is not listed as the best university compared to other. Am just blessed as Allah know the best for me as am fulfilling my late Mr Processors' last wishes. I just love the beach and couldn't being separated with it wherever  I go :D

No comments: