Thursday 1 November 2012

BFFnene, not BFFnenen

Am suppose to update this post early night mornite but my BFFnene wouldn't allow me to, as he ask me to go offline and sleep as the same as him as the clock already ticking to 2am. Berapa banyak 'as' da... Yeah, he do care for me and he loves me for the sake of Allah very much! Am really appreciate to have a bestie like him, I really do mean it! It such a pleasure when you can chat with your long-lost friend from previous secondary school till morning after its been a while you haven't contact them, am just blessed. Anyhow, what does exactly BFFnene stands for? any idea?? :D I even didn't noticed it as he's the one who told me so. BFFnene = Best Friend Forever aNd Ever aNd Ever. lol kan? but still..sweet! Nasib lah tak wujud lagi aNd di belakang Ever tu dah. :P

Having a boy-friend BFF really do test your guts. You really had to be professional enough and had to deal with the consequences ahead of having them around you. It is important for you both differentiate the relationship you're going into and know the border line as a friend and personal matter intelligently without never had intention to cross them on. Frankly speaking, am not the intelligent one as I do fall for him once... back then when we're so close to each other. However, by keeping my own principle not to be in relationship with someone whenever am still in school had help me out to control myself and he even didn't know that I do have feeling towards him. But during our YM-ing I do admit to him and he just noticed! Am also include him the reason why am not continuing these feeling onwards and tried my best to forget him~

Well, he's about to get married this November with our schoolmate. Am just so happy on towards them. It just that the bride-to-be is not among our course mate, she's Agrotech student instead of us Mechanical Engineering one but still, we're in the same technical course. What make me impress is finally she's get the man she's admired for ages since her secondary school and all her effort for this while had paid off. They're meant for each other though I know exactly who's in the guys' heart. That's why am quite disappointed looking at the bride's name stated on the invitation card was not me someone in my mind. As if I ask him, he don't even know why he'd choose her frankly. Then he gave me this ;




Yeah, we shouldn't question why our fate like this/that and why with his/her and ask Allah why our love isn't last forever with our loved one and should end like what we want according to plan... We just don't have the right to do so as Allah knows the best for us and we should acknowledge that everything happens for a reason. Allah already stated our destiny since we're 4 month old in our mother's womb and who do we think we are to deny what had been written by HIM?

I really do, afraid of losing him as a my pleasant BFF after he had changed his marital status. Even he might be always there for me and surely the progress of our relationship might not be the same as before. I had to consider his wife's feeling to, not to get us wrong. Plus, I really do love the role of being his BFF now and hope till Jannah exactly like he describe us, BFFnene. A best friend should be your everything and shouldn't be forgetten just because you're in a relationship with someone else.

Am really sorry as I couldn't attend his both side walimatul urus and I know how upset he was. He even re-invited me to his wedding again even previously I do decline to join them due to classes I had to attend to. Am just could pray for both of them live happily ever after. Dear Allah, do blessed both of this love birds till Jannah, ameen... Am just sorry... :'( I just can promised him to pay a visit someday, InsyaAllah~

No comments: