Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lazy Monday

The clock is ticking to 10.38am and am just awake! haha..The food finally serve right in front of me and am cooking in my dreams, hell yeah?! Kyra and Ayu prepared it all, am not included, damn! I supposed to cook for them, am just about to show what I've got! See, niat tak baik sebab tu Allah tak bangunkan. Astaghfirullah... My duty is just to take my bath and eat, shame on me! We're about to eat delicious food that time just for the sake of Ayu as she might probably run on diet right after the surgery even she's not willing to :p. Had a blast lunch while watching Hantu Kapcai for my second time! Kyra was too worried leaving me here all alone in her room. She even boil the water first before her leave in case am thirsty even prepared me her Maxis broadband and external hard disk in case am boring. How am I suppose to convince her that am gonna be fine as am use to it.

While downloading Mat Lutfi's 2012 videos collection as I've promised my lil Paulina, I've heard man's voice from outside. The 'voice' ask us to came out after knock on the door but am just remain silent and pretend like am not around but heyyyy, they've got the keys with them! Seriously cuak, sengih macam kerang busuk je depan pintu :D. Am just an outsider, please don't hurt me. I've promised to go back to KAL by tomorrow morning. Wakk lu! am just watch too much movies and please dude, don't get sick with my drama :P. The UMS staff just wanna change curtain, not more. Well, if it's not happen, am not going to have the opportunity to meet up Kyra's lovely Indian house-mate. She's just adorable! <3

Around 6pm Kyra and Ayu arrived. They rushingly take me to the beach nearby and let me swim happily playing with water as they noticed that I do love the beach very much! However, they didn't join me as they just wanna fulfil my wishes. Touched! :'( Thanks for you both to make it happen and thanks to Ayu even she's still in pain after the surgery, she still wanna spend some times with me. Am blessed having you both around. Enjoy having the 'quick' picnic with Bakso, my favourite dish! Again, thank you.

No comments: