Tuesday 2 October 2012

Staff CIMB Pun Ada Sense Of Humor

As am finished my Statistic tutorial early before the class, me and Mya spend our time at Megalab onlining. Plus, we're just love the air-cond environment there as it is hot in Labuan ;P. While scrolling off the FB timeline, my eyes kept pointing at Chip's status and goes the same to Mya. Suddenly, we laugh out loud without noticed we've been watching as we're in the public! terlupa sebentar kitorang at Megalab. Sumpah tak tahan, maafkan sia. Tak caya tengok kat bawah ;



Seriously tak sangka, pekerja CIMB sekelakar itu. For your information, Chip ni my long time secret admirer since my secondary school back at SMK Sultanah Bahiyah. Girl's school tetibe jumpa Boy's School jadi jakun jap an. Okay, do I need to tell this. Tak ada kena mengena okay?!!

No comments: