Wednesday 3 October 2012

October First

It's October first and it is a very special day to me and the rest of my family.  It's my mama's birthday! Did I mention today? nope kan? So, please don't get me wrong. I could only manage myself to wish mama via phone call and also in my social network sites. However, the most deep impact are below comments taken from my Facebook account :




Sangat touching when am starting to appear online and see all those feedback above especially for Salwa and Sher-sher, except my siblings :P. Really made me to appreciate my mama a lot and even she noticed that am not that type who easily expressed my feelings towards someone that I love well, she knew it she'll always be my loved one. I guess mentioning someone that you really love her/him is not necessary unless you act like you do love them through your action... but, I do learn to voice it out as am afraid of losing peoples around me as appreciation  even am noticed how stupid I was saying those word to them :P seriously~

Again, to Mrs Ku Aishah Bt Ku Sulaiman,
         had a very blast birthday ever and may happiness be around you... always! Thanks for the things that you've done to me for this recent years, I really adore you till the last breath of mine. Am really sorry for hurting you back then and even for the days forward. Am just blessed to have you around me. I love you! <3

No comments: