Friday 12 October 2012

Sentap!

Today I get up on time even last night I've slept only for 2 hours. After got up from bed, manage to take my bath and still can sleep for awhile after texting Mya. 5 minutes tidur-tidur ayam had over, terus bersiap and had my 'heavy' breakfast! makan nasi derrr, ko hadooo?! :D on the way down going to Beta 6, I've made a call to Mya as am afraid she's not yet awake but got no answer. Then, she texting me saying that she just got up. Malu lettew nak bagi me dengar her husky vusky voice. :P That's why am prepared myself early even my lab class starts around 8.30am. I've noticed this when I saw her. 



We're learning how to use the SPSS software to make things easy in collecting data. Yeah, it's Statistic class bebehhh! When it comes to lab class, everyone become focus. FB-ing and onlining off course! It is a must. Tapi jangan sampai kantoi derrr. Madam ask us to key-in our data one by one and am kinda, seriously?! Why there's an 'Age' field there.. huh! Am just okay with it but I'm afraid people might be awkward when having me around especially for those who didn't noticed it yet. When the histogram result comes out, madam just like questioning, 'Who's 24?'. Am proudly raise my hand and admit it, 'Saya!'. Then she replied, 'Tuanya!'. I was like (-_____-)

Okay, merajuk seminit! kembali buat kerja maksiat, online! :P

No comments: