Saturday 17 November 2012

What's With Him?

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

There's a guy who asking me why am not getting married yet. Speechless. I've just replied, 'It's a long story dude!'. Still, he wanted me to DM him as if I don't wanna publicize the whole story. I manage to tell him everything and why I choose to be in UMS.

For my surprise, he wanted to help me completing the mission. I was like, seriousssssssly? Clueless. What made him to say so, to please me or he was just fooling me around? He's serious. He wanted to came to Sabah tough. *pengsan*.

He kept asking for my number but I refuse. I just keep his number and am still considering either I wanted to have a faith in him or not because am not that type who easily trust guys. It was a lil surprise, I mean, a lot by surprise! Yeah, I just know him in a short while then I don't had any idea what made him to say so.

I feel something, deep down inside. I can't denied that he touched my heart. Oh Allah, ya know am not this fragile.. do protect me from harm and sin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In deed allah will protect you

Anonymous said...

this is touching. this is touching....

Anonymous said...

touching what?

Unknown said...

thanks for your encouraging but i think it just nothing