Sunday 4 November 2012

#BettingManUnitedVsArsenal

Today is the-day. Yeah, I do involve myself for the #BettingManUnitedVsArsenal, just for fun. Am just wanna highlight here, we're not dealing with cash so there's no gambling term used here. What make things worst, we're as #TeamArsenal had defeated by Manchester United 2-1. Am about start google-ing the picture of Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson as I don't have any. Who cares? :3. I guess people whom not get used with Twitter must be wondering, what's on earth am crapping right now. Here are the ground rules for the bet!




So, I do changed mine include the 'I love Man Utd Forever' bio as the task ask us to start changing sharp on 12am. Am a girl lady with promised! After changing, I just noticed this which they ask #TeamArsenal to use the same images of Man United manager as their avatar/twitcon :O




After updated, I could see major of my timeline using the same avatar/twitcon of Sir Alex Ferguson. Meriahhh sangat u'olls, i'olls suka! I guess it's pretty cool using this old man pictures for quite sometime as I may noticed a lot of Arsenal Fans out there and obviously am not alone. However, I do feel like am betraying my own #AFC. :( It just for five days onwards darling. :P

see, I told ya! :)


mine...whatcha say?? 

Seems cool to me huh? hahahahha... Anyway, it just for fun and am just sorry if I do hurt peoples around me specially #MUFC. Can't wait for the next 5th day ahead... See ya! :) Before I forgot, am sincerely sorry to my brothaaa as I couldn't help myself to go to menara right after the football match between Arsenal and Manchester United as am welcoming my guest here in my room. Next time okay? Mornite peeps!

No comments: