Tuesday 6 November 2012

Tweets Limit

I know, each and everyone of us who is addicted to tweet must have this kind of experience, so do I. 'Hek eleh, baru first time kena limit dah kecoh! Aku kena banyak kali diam jep'. Nampak riak disitu bila ada orang cakap cenggitu. Yes, I admit it. I memang kepoh pon, so what? Even it's been four years am having Twitter account never experienced it before. Lopek! Mana nak experienced nya, account Twitter ko bukan aktif puunn wan hoi! See the amount of tweets la.

Kinda anxious when I couldn't tweet as I used to be, tekan button enter sampai lebam lah gak an, but still tak jugak boleh. I thought the connection wasn't really that good, kan wifi  UMSKAL sangat excellent! Then, I noticed this, 'You are over the daily limit for sending Tweets. Please wait a few hours and try again. Learn more'. Selalunya memang tak hadap nak baca benda alah tu kan, normally dia akan tulis whether 'Whoops, you already tweet that' or 'Sorry! We did something wrong' tapi bila kemain panjang dari biasa dia tulih memang harus baca lah kan. Rupanya kena tweets limit. Time really flies fast, never realize that I've already tweets over the limit.

People say, this may encountered if you already tweets over than thousand a day. Don't know whether it's true or not. Rumours yo! Am waiting for couples of minutes and then hour. Patiently waiting am I? hahahah... I guess it only takes about an hour for the 'quarantine' last. Right after the precious hour left, I still continue my tweet even I got things to do. :P Never mind  I've got M-16 with me, I just simply shot which answer I feel the best for the database quiz tomorrow. It's not good letting someone waiting for you right? hahax. what ever...


No comments: