Monday 10 December 2012

Drama Birthday Odah

Hey peeps! Guess what date is today? Hell, yeah! It is 9th Disember and we manage to wish Odah for a very prosperous birthday ever.

Okay, I used 'we' here as me, Su, Ema, Rochelle are stick downstairs under Beta 3 finished up our assignment while staring at the clock ticking to 12am. We're singing out loud the Birthday song for the lead of the day, eat 'Serawa Durian' (Durian porridge, is it?) made by Cik Ramping. Credited to her and Mya for the absolutely amazing delivery and delicious dishes they do serve us.

There goes our drama... pretending like we are totally not planning to celebrate the-day. Begin our 'scene' with outing altogether with Su, Odah and me saying that Su really carving to eat something :P.

We head lazily to Malindo Restaurant for the meals. Su do order Kampung Village Fried Rice (#eh?) with an omelette and Special C Tea, me Lemonade Chicken Fried Rice with Corn Juice while Odah just drink a glass of Special C Tea. Kemain peliks lak menu dia ye? Thanks a lot Mr Google!

Well, we tried our best to waste the time before we are about to leave, asking this and that. Seriously I do not know what else to mention. Terribly obvious I guess. After quite some times, the rest of the 'crew' crawling out form the car. Okay, tipu! Birthday song is on track while Ema, Rochelle, Adam, Kaido, and Liza bring along the small Angry Bird cakes towards her.

Am just asking myself, 'is it the last piece of cake available in Labuan? to small for a birthday party, haiss!'

Later on I heard they sing out Birthday songs again and I look back, I saw Odek bring out the big pink cake towards her. I was like 'Whoaaaa!'. I do not know any, as they bought the cakes themselves when they are outing earlier. I just come to eat, LOL.

That is the reason why am not willing to join them when they do invited me but thinking of I never going out with my own room mate previously, I just agreed. *start counting my cash



I know, Odah totally did not expect any as Su and me are kinda good actress. Seriously I did not noticed it before! I should seriously jump into the industry, perhaps :P. Okay, lets go to cafe watching the football match between Malaysia vs Thailand for AFF Suzuki Cup. Go go #HarimauMalaya!

Hey, someone is going for a first date today, ahaks! Iklan jap. :D

No comments: