Thursday 13 December 2012

Whaddup 12/12/12 ?

Did you ever heard rumours saying that 12/12/12 will be the hereafter? The end of the world? Crap! I do not have the ideas where is on earth they have got the news from, CNN, Bernama, Reuters? Huh! Allah knows better what had been written. As a human, we just need to prepare before the time have come.

Well, as for me, 12/12/12 is not just a date. It is something special! I repeat something special! Yeah, as my tweets already achieved the same lucky number too! Erk, almost there even it is not exactly the same. I really do not know where does the last '2'  went missing! :P

a Yeayhhh for me! :P


Not only for the tweets okay? While am awake that noon, (it is normal as I do sleep around 10am) I have noticed something yellow right in front of me as I have been carving for it since ages. I guess Santa Claus did send me these things, but it is not Christmas yet! Lets take a look what is it actually. Wondering? ;P








=









=










=





nice huh? especially bila berlatarbelakangkan Database notes :P


Jeng jeng jeng! It is Durian Crepe everybody! Yeayhh, congrate Wan! Finally, you have made it! Thanks to Ema who gave us a piece of it to be tasted for each and everyone of us. Next time, do bring us a box. LOL!

Bagi betis nak paha plak kan? Ahaks! Well, at first I just thought that she's made it by her own self however I have noticed that she's taking an order from a wife of UMSKAL's staff. Baru nak impress! Apa pun gila babeng sedap, perghhhhhh!

That night am calling up upon Mama to wish her Happy 27th Anniversary. How time flies in a blink kan? Tup tup dah 27 tahun already.

Am just saying, 'Amboi, kemain Mama dengan Abah kahwin pun pilih tarikh cun nak kahwin. meletop ko Jaahhhh!'. Mama replied, 'Mana nak taw, orang tua dulu-dulu yang tetapkan'. 

Nampak tak kesimpulan di situ? Orang tua dulu-dulu pun dah trending pilih tarikh yang cun untuk kahwin, patutlah generasi sekarang pun terbawa-bawa. Sila jangan pertikaikaniiinya puun, adui!




Happy 27th Anniversary Mama-Abah! Thanks for brought us altogether to view the world. We are just blessed to be apart of you. May Allah bless both of you till Jannah, ameenn... Nanti nak kahwin pun pilih the same date as my parents marriage lah, ahaks! Kegatalan melanda secara tiba-tiba.

No comments: