Sunday 16 December 2012

New Name

Kept tweets about cant-wait feelings of my Royal-Masala-to-be as I does ordered before from their committee members for the Indian Culture Night (ICN) before on December 13, while having a meeting for our Marketing group assignment. 

They do not call them Royal Masala, I used to call them freely as it slightly the same like Royal Masala that I have during my APK it just that without the dhal curry. Suka hati ko lah Wan nak panggil apa pon!

Tunggu punya tunggu sampai tertidur lah. Bangun-bangun terus nampak atas meja, bukan satu tapi dua sebab Su pun beli jugak. 

Rushed to bathroom as possible as am dying for it, starving giler kan? But then I have noticed this and I was like.... @^%*%@%!!#&@^! Tak tahu nak marah ke, gembira ke, cemana ni.


kemain confident tulis nama kite cenggitu yer?


Nama dah tersalah ni der! Since when I do changed my name? or I did not spell it right for all this while?Kang merajuk kang tak kebulur lak anak Mohd Nasir yang sorang nih. Just ignore it! While am opened it, gahhhh... terus tak lalu. Ada acar buah bagai, jauh dari apa yang kite imaginasikan. Okay, tak mengapa. Boleh tolerate lagi. 

Even for a spoon full of the rice, kunyah laju-laju. Tak sedap mana pun, jauh ketinggalan compared to what Sanggari and Renuka prepared back then during the APK expo. Tak sedap pon off course lah habis, beli pakai duit der... bukan air liur.

Lesson that I have learn so far, once people write down your name in wrong way, there must be something fishy walaupun lauk dia ayam sambal :P. Penangan nama ni memang a serious matter. Trust your heart girlfriends!

Touched when Odah tend to offer me to be her sister since she's the only girl in the family. Am welcoming  my new family here with an open heart.

No comments: