Thursday 20 December 2012

Nasi Kerabu Hunter

Begin with Basmallah. Hey darls! Guess what, I cannot help myself to start my class again after quite sometimes there is no class during the week plus it is Marketing dude, off course cannot wait to see the very calm face of Sir Soffri! Ahaks.

Well, actually, am being late for that even KC and Una does confirm me about the class with their previous message but I just could not help myself helping my room mate as she was running out of her oil to do their task at Sir Rosni place. 

Actually, they did not listed oil as their expenses.

After running out from the Semi-D am flying to my class as it is already late and I still wanna go to the class as it is worth-coming for. I love Sir Soffri Marketting, please noted okay? Okay, am flying! I do have super natural power, inherited from my grandpa I guess :P

Meet Sami on the 8th floor hallway, he is asking about the Database group mark. Time cenggini lak ko nak ajak menyembang, nyah ko! Terus head on to the door-opened-class like welcoming me and for the first time ever am sitting in front, cepat-cepat selak buku. Seriously do not want to miss things out. *focus.

I wish I have the courage to turn around, finding someone tapi memang susah. As a rabun-ish person memang sucks off to do so, lagi duduk depan, so deal with it. Staring at the usual seat that I used to be, kite noticed Mya is not around but I do not know at the right side as it seems crowded. I could not see someone as they do cover my sight. *worried

End of the class, when held a meeting for our group as our presentation-tomorrow-supposed to be need to be changed to Friday as Marsheela's group could not make it on the-day so Rose ask me to call Mya as all of the members agreed. Unanswered. Decisions have to be made. Majority power used.

Joining Kc, Una and Mimi to cafe, finally could manage myself to get my hands on the Nasi Kerabu. Curry-puff too! tehehe~ Makan besau so that am getting besau too! <3

Blue-ish Nasi Kerabu, eh?


On the way back then, am asking Kc about her nephew, Hulaif Ash. Suddenly Una asking me, 'Wan teringin nak anak buah ke?'. 'Eh, mestilah! tapi tak tahu bila.Hurm.' 'Orang pun tak sabar nak anak buah, abang orang ada je tuh'. #SenyumHambar. Ok, I get it! 

No comments: