Saturday 21 July 2012

Kait-Mengait Buah kat Dusun

Am kept wondering what should I do before this coming Ramadhan. Yeah, I do felt bored staying home without doing any as my training will only begin with the 'L' license card and I'm not capable to do so if I still failed to get the card. Huh~ bilo lah lesen tu nak siap pun den tak tahu lah but for sure am a 'L' holder license, wehuuuuu! so, me Deqwan had decide to go to our Mama's home town as we never been there since ages. Yeah, it's actually my idea while Deqwan just fulfil my request.

We've move to Alor Star so early in the morning. Okay, it's not that early like my Mama and Abah did. Around 11am we're arrived and Pak Cik ask us to get those fruits behind the house where the orchard located. So,aktiviti kait mengait berlaku di sini. Macam-macam ada! durian sebijik lah tapi, manggis and rambutan walaupun not so many of them. Menurut Pak Cik, durian yang ditebuk tupai tersebut sangat sedap tapi kitorang syak macam tak ada isi pun..

Kait buah durian :O

Sampai ke tu Pak Cik? :P

Model dusun buah! bajet sangatttt kan?

Buah-buahan yang sangat limited

Ponek kopek last last tak ada isi! kesian Pak Cik :(

We actually come to the right time as kenduri for Mak Teh's late father also held today, langkah kanan lah katakan. Am preparing myself wearing kurung that Mak Cik already provide me while Deqwan don't wanna join us as she don't feel like wanna wear them on. Nak ke dia sarung baju kurung tersebut? Pity Mak Cik as she's already iron it for us :( We're go together with Mak Ngah and meet Pak Su and family there.

Nothing interesting happen during the kenduri however the food serve was totally delicious! Mak Su ask me to go to her house as she's prepared Laksa but I promised her to go later cause I'm not feel comfortable without Deqwan.

Then, after get back from kenduri arwah tersebut we've visiting Pak Su's house with the help of Afeena, my cousin as she always been there for quite sometimes. Have a chat with Mak Su and finished up our Laksa Kedah, nyum nyum! Rugi Along dan Mama tak ada... One of Pak Su's friend come by accidentally and we played with our cousins happily while they pleasuring their guest well. The 18SG scene are as below :P

Taraaa! Rumah Pak Su

Sila abaikan motor buruk Deqwan di situ...

Kasih seorang ibu, chewaaahhh!

Ainul, jangan kacau adik Alif tidur... heppp!

Aksi Ultramen diserang raksasa... jangan buli lah, jangan buliiii!

Mak Su yang buat tak tahu (-_-)

As I thought, it's hard to coax Afeena to go back to Kg Kepala Bendang asit almost to Maghrib. Serius tak makan pujuk and that is the only risk to take if bring her there to Pak Su's house at Bukit Pinang there. Luckily Pak Su and family invite us to join them having a dinner at Kuala Perlis Kuala Kedah.

At first they wanna go to Kuala Perlis and I was like, seriously? Ye lahh, baju sikit pun tak mengancam. However, on the way there, I found out it is Kuala Kedah not Kuala Perlis. Mak Su cakap nanti boleh bawak kitorang lagi sebab kitorang share the same plate. Guess what? taraaa!

Menggunakan masa sebaiknya sementara menunggu menu tiba

cer teka cer teka menu apa kitorang order tonight? :X

Zoom lagi... ahah! Nasi Goreng Paprik for two, share dengan Deqwan  sebab dah kenyang sangat-sangat.

Air pulak susu sebotol limau ais, eh eh... apakah???

Balik tu Pak Su hantar kan. Dorang kasi kitorang buah rambutan seguni, oke! kembong prut jap. We're a bit tired but I could manage myself to get my bath first them tidur while Deqwan totally rest in peace there... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: