Friday 20 July 2012

Blasting Karaoke

My mood today wasn't really that okay as I'm already explode as both twin never wanna listen me as they use their laptop non-stop since morning. What make things worst, Along continue onlining for a while when the time given already near to the countdown. Am blasting my anger with all of the person in the house even Deqwan and Pipah don't know anything, who cares? They haven't woke up even it's already 12pm and just let me do all of the things in the house alone.

At least they concern to my parents ability as they're getting older. Am throwing the hand tally counter to the floor then suddenly Deqwan wake up. Luckily there's no damage caused by me :P and I'm continue babbling as am really angry that moment even to Along and i guess am angry with her more. Tengok, betapa derhakanya kite towards my sister.

Terkocoh-kocoh lah dorang off lappy and begin to do their task given by me. Pipah pun bangun tido terus ngemas kain baju dia kat rak baju tu the same goes to Deqwan and both twin. Nampak tak betapa kite digeruni di kalangan mereka-mereka ini? :o

However, am kept asking myself is it necessary for me to be fierce and saying things out loud all the time so that my words being heard? am just don't wanna be mad at them as it's been quite sometimes I haven't been that way. What makes me felt horrible was, Along still ask me for a help as she want me to help her fold up her cuff of the shirt off even she noticed that am angry with her badly. Then, I ask her about the cooler fan for both of the laptop as they often over limit the usage at her previous work place whether still available or not as I'm going to get them right away.

So, we decided to gather at Central Square and am getting myself up an Oreo Mcflurry Choco and Sundae Choco for Deqwan as usual. We're heading at second floor of the CS and straight away went to her ex-work place dengan riang. Am buying the cooler fan for the price RM50 for both rather than RM60 for the market price. ^^

Later on, Along would like to pleasuring herself with karaoke-ing and I'm just glad to treat them all as I've been guilty what had happened this morning. We're buying 10 songs at the moment and began to sing out loud. Hey, I guess it's me! :P

Kemain study nak pilih tajuk lagu, cer kalo study buku pun cenggini

Along always being the first to perform. Kemain excited!

Emotionally dedicate the song to someone I guess...


I don't have any idea what was actually happen to Deqwan as me and even Along noticed of her not-in-the-mood face. Plus, she sing the songs emotionally just like she's stuck in the situation, exactly. I hope, she's not mad with all of us here in the box. Angah siang-siang kau kalo kau marah kat Angah!

Ahh! I don't wanna sing. Maybe I'm going to judge you all


At first I don't feel wanna sing as I'm quite shy to sing in front of Achik people that I don't really know well plus, don't have any intention to do so. Bajet nak jadi Simon Cowell la nilai dorang punya potensi. However Deqwan persuade me to sing even once as I'm sponsoring them. Apa lagi, terus je kite sambar mic nyanyi lagu Nicky Astria - Mengapa. Kemain melalak sampai lebam, mau dorang dah serik nak datang karok dengan kite lagi. I've already warning them, I don't wanna sing or else they might feel regret as people might kept staring at us as I do sing out loud. So, its not my fault lah kan.

Deqwan yang terencat.

baru nyanyi sikit dah ada orang nak tackle, tak nyanyi habis lagi tuh!

sesi bergambar bersama peminat :P bajet retiss sat.

ishh, tepi sikit!

mereka karok sampai lebam. sangat ohsemm youuu! cair i nyahhh

See, Deqwan is getting better! Maybe she's just forgot to take her pills off, sebab tu terencat bagai :P Really had so much fun that day. To all, am really sorry for what had happen early in the morning okay? especially my Along :(

No comments: