Sunday 15 July 2012

Horrible Speed Test

Pagi-pagi morning lagi dah bangun untuk study ilmu asas memandu nih. Nampak tak betapa pronya kite di sini? hakhak... Luckily, I've bought the CD's to help me out and am just tried to answer all the questions given but only got 62%. Mana taknya, kite tak tahu actually apa yang die kerepek merepek  tanya sebab in English derrr... ko mampu? My mstake la kan, kunun handal sangat bercakap bahasa penjajah tu, bila law term tubit seriously cuak. Am just tried my best and translating as well as I could even it's not crystal clear. Then I turn out to study the book that was given to me. How's the result actually gave me vibrating heartbeat and fast-pumping blood to my vein that I felt cold that day. Mama siap add caption lagi, 'Ishhh...tak sangka Mama, ingatkan belajaq tinggi-tinggi tak jadi macam ni!' . 'Tok sah duk sangka sangat lah kan' am replied. Seriously that was my bad habit that had been loyal with me for these few years. Am just helpless to get rid of it. Still, kinda nervous somehow no matter what even I've tried to be cool and chill as usual. Am just can hide it well.

Me and Deqwan moved out early morning to the agent's office as we don't know exactly the location for the computer test. Even Deqwan already experienced it before but she failed to remember which way it is as she's only gone there once. As we passed by Bandar Laguna Merbok, had made me think of Lim Shien Yee as she's come from there. Then, I guess it is mySpeed as the word sounds uniquely and different from others and I've confirm it with the agent's Office and my guess was real. I tried to use my time wisely waiting for my turn with revising the rest of the sample questions given in the book. Well, actually I haven't gave up my IC as necessary to the staff there as I'm waiting for the last candidates so that I could delayed my turn :P See... how nervous I am!

After taking pictures and make the RM10 payment, I've to use PC 11 and am manage to come out from the room few minutes later. Surprise?! I know you must be thinking of how fast I can manage myself to answers all the questions given easily. No lah, it just that the system couldn't detect my IC number as I put the wrong category in the form field as required so that's why I'm asking the staff. No worries, I'll be surprise too if I'm that fast! Okay, am totally nervous now. I don't know how to capture in words does it feels as I'm really afraid if I've tick to the wrong answers specially for colour blind and sight part. After answers it all, I realize still got time left and I've double check my answer and I refuse to go out unless the time has end even I can see lot of people waiting for their turn outside. Who cares?! :X Below was the result for the speed test, and I'm kinda disappointed with it as I don't get as I expected.

Ini bukan trend terbaru purdah di pasaran ok? am just upset...

Seriously upset! cer tengok mata tu kalo tak mempercayainya.

Ha ko! kemain riang ria raya besau bijik mata tu...

Jeng jeng jeng.... nampak tak? ngee~

Deqwan cakap result kite sejibik macam dia and I was like seriously? how come I have the same IQ as  hers?  :P Am not questioning her capabilities but am just noticed how low was my IQ there. Damn! Lepaking at Nasmir as we're all seriously starving and had a chat while surfing the internet. Am kinda pleasure could updated my Kapersky AntiVirus after ages. <3~ After Deqwan paid for the broadband fee, we're all head back home.

No comments: