Monday 16 July 2012

Dianaktirikan Kerana Mematuhi Undang-undang Jalan Raya

Am prepared myself early that day for the motorcycle license theory which made Abah bring me along to have a breakfast at nearby stall and get myself some kuih available that moment as the agent's office haven't open yet. Nampak tak kemai excitednya kite? ye la, after awhile kan... After quite sometimes, he sent me to the office. Then, we head to the head office as usual around 9am with the rest of two people rather than me.

Tazkirah bersama Encik Ahmad Bin Ibrahim.
 Insap sat

Isi jangan tak isi form ni

At first in the class am about to admit it that I don't know on how to ride the motorcycle by myself but when noticing that there none of them raise their hand, I'm just remain silent. Ohhh goshhh, how am I supposed to do? am going to have our training in the evening session, damn!

When the time has come, with the lil of courage am raising my hand during the evening session as I'm desperately in death. hakhak... Luckily there's an Indian girl with me and goshhh! really thankful to have her around me. The instructor ask all the 'amateur' people to train their selves repeatedly by numbers with the obstacles they provide in order to get use to it when the time has come while me and Veni had to learn the basis first at the corner of the lorry parking lot.

Seronoknya dorang naik motor berjemaah while kite kena stay  naik keliling parking lori sini. :(

Tengok, dak Indon ni pun boleh naik motor dengan cemerlang gemilang dan terbilang! kagum sat :0

Seriously jealous tengok dorang dapat naik titi, break emergency, at the junction and use the hand-signal things. Damn bored kot asyik kena tawaf parking lot lori tersebut sampai pening! Lastly boleh gak buat pusingan kat nombor lapan tuh, best sikit.

What make things worst, geram dengan pakcik instructor tu yang compare kite dengan anak dia yang serba serbi boleh tu sambil mengait buah pelam atas pokok dengan tekun. Katanya anak dia sekali ajar dah boleh bawak, I was like seriously?? perlu ke compare di sini?

Sekurangnya, kite tak bawak motor menyalahi undang-undang tanpa lesen, kau hado? Dah tu, apa motif orang buat institut memandu ni selain mengajar dorang manjadi pemandu berhemah?? Seems like they really need to attend the KPP class before teaching the trainee and read the objectives of having driving license institutions around.

No comments: