Tuesday 10 July 2012

Bukan Mael Lambong

Am having my unofficial motorcycle training and I'm kinda excited! I know, I have just got back from CS like I mention before in previous entry however,I'm just helpless. Jadi perak sat nak nunggang mutu. This passion really kills me! Plus, Deqwan sangat tekun mengajar kite yang vongoks ni. Later then, here it comes my turn riding the motorcycle by myself! Yeah, I lie... Deqwan just sitting behind me, she don't even trust her own sister :( She ask me to turn left and am confusing myself which way is the left. While considering for the directions, am already at the end of the T-junction and Deqwan slap my shoulder ask me to press the brake while I began to panic and am pressing hard the pedal and Bangggg! I found myself and her landing off the ground peacefully. Ini bukan adegan cerita Mael lambung ye? tapi, BukanSindarela lambong! :P

It happen too fast which we failed to identify what was actually occurred. Okay, serius kite kuat kencing! Bukan tak tahu apa terjadi cuma tak tahu bagaimana menyusun insiden ini mengikut tertib which come first and which come last. I only remember, my first sentence pop-up from my mouth is 'Deqwan, ko oke?. She replied me, 'Angah, ko oke?'. Seriously tiada jawapan daripada soalan yang disuarakan (O.o) Deqwan quickly raised up while am just sitting still as I can feel the pain flowing towards my nerve. We've been crowded with children and makcik-pakcik which come by who concern about our condition. We're just saying okay however they noticed the hole from my worn-out jeans and there's a blood too!

The funny part is, me and Deqwan still decide to continue training even with our condition as I guess it's not really that hurt but we have to clean up the wound first. Gila sangap nak belajar bawak motor lah katakan. Well, I just hope nobody noticed however when we're crossing our residential, few people kept staring at us but am trying to be cool. Luckily Abah is not home and only Mama's left. I'll change my favourite jeans off and Deqwan start using the first aid kit and treating me. Even it's not really that serious injury, I felt like wanna scream out loud when she's applying those yellow liquid to my wound. I ask them to kept this secret away from Abah.

Feeling macam patah kaki sat... Adehh!

That night am telling Abah the truth and apologizing for what I've done without letting he know about my injury. Seriously am out of my mind where does the courage comes from. I know, his favourite motorcycle were badly damage and I felt guilty towards him. He just wonder am I okay or not. See, Abah kite sangat caring taw. Mujur dia tak marah, sayang Abah! (:*)

 Lepas Maghrib, kite dengan Mama dah bersiap-siap nak pergi ke rumah Cikgu Fuziah untuk bacaan Yaasin di rumah baru beliau. Well, actually kite tak nak hampakan permintaan daripada Mama yang telah dijanjikan awal pagi lagi lagipun kite nak buktikan kat Abah yang kite baik-baik saja. Sampai kat sana je, heboh pasal kejadian kite melambong tadi. Rupanya makcik yang stop by masa insiden itu terjadi merupakan salah seorang ahli di situ. Bajet retis sat digula-gulakan. Tahan kontroversi sat demi makanan yang lazat, lalalalalalalala~

suasana di rumah mangsa kejadian. :P


see, am taking so much spaces to seat. pity my leg, am trying to bend it as far as I could.

Seriously how I really do miss to recite the quran and Allah had given me the opportunity. As usual, as I'm reciting Yaasin that night am given it away to my beloved late fiancĂ©e too with lots of love <3~ May he rest in peace there ^^

No comments: