Thursday 12 July 2012

Home-made Meatball Spaghetti Bolognese for Family

It's been a while I haven't updated my blog as I messed up with all of this crap. Yeah, I'm taking both of my licence at the age of 24! What a surprise?! ha kau, terabor bijik mata jatuh! sapa na kutip? toksah duk beliak bijik mata sangat la kan, at least I'm willing to learn, learn and learn. Anyway, thanks for  my lovely sis, Deqwan who send me earlier this morning before heading to her school <3. Me, and the other three of us gathered at the agent's office waiting for Pak Syed taking us tothe head office. . It's been an hour waiting moment before we head back to J. V. Cergas Sdn. Bhd. which located at Laguna Merbok, Sungai Petani, Kedah. After registration, the clerk kept our identification card as they want us to stick with the program till the end. Memang pandai la dorang kan? kalo tak, tak hadap kite nak melekat je dengau ceramah cenggini. haiss!

The program starts with the introduction of the KPP itself by Mr Saffuan as the morning session instructor. He might cover up from first four chapter before continued by Mr Adnan. I'd loved to see the way they deliver their presentation and the confidence level in them even kite belajau 18 tingkat pun kite tak boleh dapat ability tu. However, I'll end up my day slept there even my seat was at the front row. Damn!really sleepy... but at the second session with Mr Adnan I don't sleep. What a surprise man!!! Dalam kepala ni dah fikir nak buat apa taw, tak sabau nak balik rumah. However, we end up today's program earlier than expected, wehuuuu!

Rushing back home and am about to prepared the Meatball Spaghetti Bolognese. Kite maen campak je dalam periuk, tapi kali ni it cost sometimes lah sebab masak for the whole family kan so memang banyak lah dari biasa. Even I'm quite tired that day am still spend sometimes to pampered them with it as they kept requesting me to do it. Guess what? Even it is their first time try it on, they really love it sampaikan berkali-kali tambah. Abang je dah 4x, I was like seriously? Kemain besau perut dia. After all, am just glad as they loved it so much and it's enough for me. However, Abah cakap too sour as I don't mixed the sauce with any then Mama altered it. :(

Taraaa!! dapnya.. dapnya...

No comments: