Thursday 2 August 2012

Blackout Iftar

We're just about to wrap ourselves out from having Iftar together however suddenly I could't see things clearly as it is dark. Am  about to brush my teeth before taking wudhu' performing my maghrib pray and suddenly it occur. I just thought that someone have switch on the wrong light switch as if someone switch on the light, automatically the electricity might runs out.

So, we're just get to use with it, however it takes quite sometimes for them to fix it. As I look outside the back door, am just shocked as it's totally blackout for the whole taman.

umpama si buta dalam kegelapan~

We're began to look for the candle here and there. Apa orang kata, dah nak terberak baru nak gali lobang. Ye la, kang pasang lilin even ada electricity kang orang kata buang tebiat lak kan? Habis semua batang lilin birthday cake punya kite bedal! Mau taknya, rosak program. Hajat di hati nak nonton cerita Korea, so terpaksa lah memendam rasa.

After performing my Maghrib pray, tengah gelap likat, pekat malam tu lah kite melipat kain kat wardrobe Deqwan dengan tekun. Seriously I just can't stand starring at those messy clothes here and there. Lagipun, tempat Din and Izzad already done, here it comes her turn pulak. While Deqwan do her homework, Mama pulak sambung menjahit baju raya kitorang adik beradik as she really good at it.

I've got messages from Bul previously, she ask me to be online as she had something to tell me. I tried to be online as I promised her, luckily already charge my laptop before. Yes, onlining in the dark with the power of candles!lol. It's been quite sometimes we haven't contact each other, how I really realized that I'm not a good friend. Around 11pm, the electricity turn out as normal which benefit us. I'm just wondering how does blind people can get use with their dark side condition?

Baru blackout sat ja dah gelabah bewak dah ni kan pulak si buta. Luckily dah habis berbuka baru blackout, or else maunya teraba-raba cari makanan. Ikan disangkakan ayam, kang tak memasal adik makan ikan secara tiba-tiba :P Syukur padaNya yang telah mempermudahkan segala urusan.

No comments: