Thursday 14 March 2013

Unexpected Birthday Celebration

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

It's sick when you trying to hold your back to cover the uncover things you've plan for few days off. Yeah, we're planning for celebrating Odek's birthday but we never show him we noticed. But we've made it anyway! :)

I've prepared the Italian Spaghetti Bolognese again and this is my first-time-cooking especially to a boy-friends here at UMSKAL. I never imagined to cook once for them but come to think of my intention to contribute something, I just do it.

Even tough I felt like it's bitter as I put too much garlic inside, but seems like they like it and even couldn't detect it. Or dorang just nak jaga hati? duhhh... I guess it will be the last time tough :P

Antara Tok Dalang yang terlibat

He didn't expect us to celebrate his birthday tough as Az the one who ask him and my 'twin', Erwan for a kick-off meet up. He just noticed when he found out there's nobody around in the dark podium. LOL kan?

Tak taw pasaipa muka dia ni bercahaya, lighting kah cemana...
Seriously, I feel like wanna choke him in real. As he always wanted to call up my name often during the class but when I looked at him he's refering to my twin, Erwan since we got the same name. Saja nak bagi kite perasan, geram sangat!

Takpe, kite wat rileks hisap rokok sebatang dua as if when it comes to the right timing am gonna pay him a revenge! Lucky him, I had to cancelled my plan to use the dirty method since we're held it in the podium.

Eh, ada orang kelihatan gemuk walaupun belum makan kek, apakah?!

Well, I just hope people whom not invited don't take take it seriously as if they manage to see this. We just wanna have a very small celebration. As if we manage to know that the loan debited to our account earlier by today for sure we'll probably inviting the rest.

Plus, it's not my intention to keep it away from people's acknowledgement but since am carrying someone else secret, so am responsible enough to keep it silent. Am keeping their's, not mine. So, how you expect me to revealed it?

I told Odah this once she feel so uneasy as Adam posted the pictures right away on fb for viewing, 'Don't care too much cause you might hurt yourself even more'. Peace :')

No comments: