Saturday 2 March 2013

It's Commando's Birthday!

In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Gracious. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Hey, guess what? It's Din's birthday! Happy Birthday to my lil brother, Megat Izzuddin. May Allah bless you and whatever things you've done, smoothly. I can just pray for your wellness. May Allah heard me and fulfilled these wishes.
2010 pic when the four of us used to work together under one roof in Penang :D

How I really missed the above moment. I often arrange a birthday party for Din and Izzad while we're working together at PAP Sdn. Bhd.. Having so much fun around even it's quite stress working but we tend to overcome it when were hanging out together.

Oops, Din got the same birthday with one of friend of mine. That's the reason why I remembered hers :P. Happy Birthday to you to, Cik Ramping! haa...kan dah ramping sebab Kak Wan selalu panggil gitu kan? Kosser.

No comments: