Monday 4 March 2013

Safety Concern

In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Gracious. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Recently people kept asking, concerning about my condition and the latest updates regarding the current issues arise here in the Borneo Island. Alhamdulillah, everything is still under control here in Labuan, since we're quite far from Lahad Datu incident.


See, how important amma to them.
I guess am that adorable, ahaks!

However, we need to bring out our IC and matric card elsewhere as if we're gone outting to town as the police might had roadblock and mopping out surveillance around the city and local village for their precautionary measures to ensure the safety of the Labuan district.

Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to congrats my brother, Megat Izzuddin who had officially become a commando yesterday. He tried to reach me but yeah, he should noticed that my phone was in a bad conditions as I couldn't hear any incoming calls and texts.

Am so sorry as I couldn't and none of us came during your passing day ceremony and I wanted to let you know that we're so proud of you. I guess it is a valuable birthday gift that you deserved to. Do take care of the nation as well as people counted on you, be a man with a pride.

Well, deep down inside, I hope he's not counted as the responsible commando troops for the missions  revolving the conflict :'( #PrayForLahadDatu

No comments: