Saturday 2 March 2013

Past Health Voucher

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, praise and blessings be upon His messenger.

Am going to finish up my health student voucher as I never had the chance to use it except during my first semester. So, Odah, Su and I myself headed to Beta Office in order to renew the voucher before wanted to redeem it at the panel clinics listed. Thus, we choose Suria Clinic. Frankly, I never experienced others clinic. *rolled eyes* 

There's quite a lot of people there but yet we've been treated equally as a student. Baru fair enough kan? Alhamdulillah... But I only prefer to use two voucher out of four of them as I don't wanna waste my voucher to pick up for a selective number of medicine and supplement as we can only manage to choose them in a single box. Though it is expensive too!

But there's an incident happened in the clinic which draw our intention. There's a student from our universities too who have the same intention as ours, she had to go back without redeeming the voucher as she haven't renewed the past voucher at Beta residential office. Pity her :( So, juniors, please ensure that you renewed yours before heading to clinic okay? :D

At least tried to get the cop for the proof of renew.


Messing up somewhere around the town looking for kitchen stuff and so forth. Going back home after the soul-searching. I'm trying to take my very first supplement lah right after I reached home. My supplements are as below:

Introduce you my energy-booster!

Yeah, only two for RM70. See, how they made money easily??

For my surprise, I never thought that the TPx Calcium Plus are as big as this! Bapak lah kan? Jangan terkejutlah kalo lepas ni kite ber'halkum'. It's been a long time haven't take any supplement and suddenly I have to swallowed these huge things! Dear throat, please don't get hurt...

Pakkk hang! tak dak hat besat lagi ka? mau tercekik menelannya.

Hopefully I could continuously taking those pills onwards. Sleeping time, kbai. xoxo D.

No comments: