Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sulu Gunmen Already Arrived Here In Labuan?!

In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Gracious. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

I've heard rumours spreading saying that a group of Sulu gunmen invaded Labuan to get the weapons from the Air force, is it? I also heard about Anthony who had been blocked by few strangers too while he's going out to town, what was actually happened?

Touch down, touch down! Get ready everybody.

I was not really there in the Mandarin class as am so eager to find out the answers for the questions displayed in my mind. Okay, I get it! I shouldn't listen to rumours as they creating lies and started the fuel of panic between us. Just lemme assume that way, please.

I wanted to sleep early, so that my mind was not blown out any further. However, the sound of busy air traffic kept annoyed me. I was worried as am thinking of my brother, hope he just fine and not listed among them who involved for the mission.

Okay, bye! #PrayForLahadDatu

No comments: