Sunday 7 April 2013

Bul's Bro Wedding Reception

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His messenger.

As am awake, I could see the 'TV3' memos on the desk. Enough to make me smile. Thanks Nana for staying up late at night for the sake of helping me out. I owed you a lot! Sorry for disturbing your quality of time to sleep as I really need to see you before my leave.

Moving out from home a bit late as I've promised. Sick of travelling, damn tired! Rushing to BTS. BTS or TSB what so ever, still the same as it' funny to think of how am having a silly argument with G regarding the location's name. Blerrrrghh! This was my first experience taking bus here so not to mention how freaked out I was back then. Very airport-ish style. :O

I can't imagine that am waiting patiently for about an hours as my ticket supposed to be around 10.45am. Hell heck yeah! That's the reason why am playing Plant vs Zombie to fill in the gap in between. Bulat kept calling and texting me as she's trying to estimate what time I'll be around Muar as it is nearer to Sungai Rambai compared to Malacca Central.

As usual, my battery won't last for hours as it loops on the half way of my journey. Sorry, my life would turn out to be boring as if I didn't hear music. Am so helpless! Safely arrived around 1pm. Need to wait for another minutes as I couldn't inform Bul, waiting at the same place as before.

Suddenly I saw few people waving at me inside a car, pretending to ignore but then when I realized it was them, am quickly grab my bags on. Yeah, it is Toyata Wish kot, the so called car to be mine in future later kot. Perasan!

Thanks to Allah, they've had come after 30 minutes or else am end up dying with loads of people there.

Luckily the car got no tinted mirror, or else I'll change my wedding theme kurung right away. I knew, how bad they were to have the same theme colour to be captured altogether during the photoshoot especially for a moment like this. Since we only had the chance to met once in a blue moon.

Heading to a bakery shop to take the wedding cake. I thought all the things had arranged accordingly, how come the wedding cake had been overlooked? I felt bad for them in a sudden as I tend to come a bit late and doing nothing.

Setting up the double-storey cake as soon as I arrived there instead of changing my blue kurung. I should, because the bride and the groom already welcoming our arrival there :P

Perghhhhh... meleleh siot!

 Tried to waste my time as I really hate crowded circumstances am going to dive into as normally it is countable how often am going to wedding reception tough. Prefer to stay in the room more but come to think of Kara's waiting for me, I've tried to make it fast. Even not so fast actually -_-

Almost forgot to introduce you to my best-girlfriends ever on planet Earth! Cantik kan mereka-mereka ini? ;')
Boleh jua kalo Auntie mau join, :P

As am coming out from the 'hive' late, could only manage to capture this for your view. I was like about to join them grabbing for the candies too but thinking of wearing this heels with kurung, I can only wished for it. Kang tak memasal ada suara sumbang mengatakan, 'Buang tebiat gamaknya orang tu  ni!' kang merana badan lak.

Enjoying myself watching over two love birds in front of me on the pelamin. Both are meant to be together, as the Malay phrase goes, 'sama cantik sama padan'. Subhanallah!

Threwing candies, #Johorian style I guess.
The host in the house,
Bul's really had such a wonderful family! <3

Am not really there into the event flow as my mind kept thinking of my beloved brother and his friends as he kept mentioning he's about to come earlier before and I was waiting for him like crazy as I really missed him so! Eating the menus served in front of me while my eyes starring around the main entrance.

As soon as he called me, am waving my hands towards him and left my plate containing half of Nasi Minyak with Ayam Golek and unlisted menus behind and walking towards him. I felt sorry for Kara, as I left her behind eating alone. My bad! I was too happy to meet him anyway hopefully she do understand. Thus, am invited them to join us as Kara didn't even mind. So, open table buddy!

Special appearance of the day, commandos in da house!!

Am trying to treat them well, equally as my friends. But yeah, somehow you'll probably missed out things off. Sorry.

They were so interested to be chat with, however am so sick of one of Din's friends who kept asking me my friend's numbers. That's why Bul's walked out from the circle. Blerrgggghhhhh! But he's dam funny! I still remember how Zana and him arguing about Palapes-Army thingy as she's a Palapes herself from UUM. Am back off as I didn't know any. :P

As am so concentrated chatting with my dear and his sweetheart which is my Mama's on the phone, Zana asked me to snap few pictures together as she's about to leave. Luckily Din understand me well and he'll allowing  me to join her as he knows how uncomfortable I was to leave him behind. Thnaks :')

There's so much pictures of us, so I decided to do animated gif format. But don't get too excited, not all of them are included! bhahahhahah...


With the both mempelai the movie, :P

The fantastic four bersanding, finally~
Eh eh, Boleh lak dak Haziq ni mengacau.
Nak interframe jugak ke cemana ni?
Bagus, duduk dendiam kat bawah yer?

Eh, dia angkut geng lah pulokkk!
Well, I just hope the pelamin would not collapsed for sure real :P

Enough is enough kan? Din and co had to leave, followed by Zana while Kara planning to go after them. I'll probably left alone :'(. But then, it just my luck as there's no after 8pm bus ticket to JB, wehooooo! Can have a pillow talks with my beloved lah!

Totally in love with them <3

I bet there's a load of works await us for these few days ahead. Bye for now, xoxo :D

P/s; It is funny thinking of how Zana been caught red handed as Auntie didn't know she's going out with her boyfriend. She quickly ran away from Bul and haven't had the chance to meet Auntie as she's avoiding from being lectured by her mother. LOL.

No comments: