Friday 12 April 2013

Chemistry Mystery

In the name of Allah, most gracious and  most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His messenger.

I wonder, have you ever felt that someone whom really close with you even tough you realize that at the first place you haven't that close with him/her? I mean, it is not the matter of time, how long you get to know him/her but it is because of the chemistry you guys fallen into.

I did felt that way whenever am with him cause am freely talk something that I couldn't tell others. Seriously, am still that secretive person. He even mentioned that whenever he's with me, he felt like he's with his families.

Praise to Allah, He send me someone who can heard and seen me for who I am. I can feel the peace and secure around me but people might think it differently as if you had an opposite gender as your close one. Hmmm... typical malaysian I guess.

I don't care about others perceptions, I just concern on how I may look in front of Allah itself. As He knew me even better. Husnudzon buddies!

No comments: