Thursday 11 April 2013

Freaked Out Moment

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His messenger.

There are only three of us left, so we decided to mess around either at Menara or library. We separated as I'd really really love to stay at the library while Az and Su was going to the Menara 8C. I was patiently searched for my assignment sources while appearing online. Okay, itu benda wajib! :P

Finally I can manage myself to perform my Asr prayer jamaah even am the only muslimah in the mosque. Wo-wo please don't freaked out! The most incredible things is am being an imaam for Maghrib prayer as Az ask me to whenever am joining them at Menara. :O



I don't feel like I deserved it. There's a lot more things I need to improve. Am not perfect tough but amma honoured when people do offered me. Thanks Az for the faith you have in me.

Enjoying our dinner at Sri Lada, as the cafe was not operated during this mid sem break. Hell Heck yeah? It's mid sem break kot, not like final one! Pity the rest who don't have transportation. Luckily Odah left her car for us. Thanks sweetie!

No comments: