Saturday 19 January 2013

The Very First Experience

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

My second day at peninsular. I only take my bath around 11am something as G ask me out to buy raw materials for Italian Spaghetti Bolognese that I promised to cook. Yeah, am lazily and hungrily heading to Carrefour Bukit Jalil to bought them all.

I've tried my best to reduce the expenses well as it is theirs' G's treat and am not comfortable with it but then they noticed and won't allow me to do so. I just add RM10 for the total bill, at least am contribute something for relieve.

As soon as we arrived, am rushing to the kitchen to prepared things off at the kitchen while G tried to prepared their sandwiches to fill in their hungry stomach temporarily. Am taking my bath again after finished cooking before going to KL for a walk plus G had to return back his work uniform to the company as he's already resigned.

There are always be the first time huh? It is my first time experiencing public transportations such as LRT and KL Monorail and even my first time stepped in at Pavilion. One word which best describe me, lopek! Yes, I noticed. Am so pleased to deal with my very first time one and definitely will remain...

with Mr Gold, am higher! :D

Eh, he's moving! :O

Major love <3

As we happen to reach there, there's an event held right in front of the main entrance. Something relates to 1 Malaysia thingy. I didn't get the 1 Malaysia pin as am busy doing photoshoot with G, padan muka! Suddenly Pat give hiss' and am so glad to have it. Thanks dude!


Can't get my hands off the colourful fountain, hiks!
Old time buddies, G

Yeayhh! manage to get the pin from Pat :D

1 Malaysia! Semangat ko jo...

We use to go to Tony Roma's as it used to be their workplace before but it seems like we're coming at the wrong time so they couldn't welcoming us with warmth greetings. At this hours, I can see lots of customers do come in and it almost full house man! I wonder how good was their foods is.

We end up having our dinner altogether at the Capricciosa even am still full as I do have my Italian Spaghetti Bolognese before I leave the house back then. I was wondering how was exactly the so-called Rain Water was all about that G, D and Pat used to call it :P . Tropical Breeze okay everybody.

At Capriciossa, you are able to see how they used to prepared the pizza there. Tak caya jum tengok! The one that been trapped in the brick-wall tu :P

Tebaq pizza ka bang?

Am doing Origami :O *applause

Okay, the undone Origami :P 

senyum puas sebab kenyang.

Eh, tapi kenapa perlu menjeling chicken wing D yer?

Well, we do have had Baked Spring Chicken With Rosemary for four of us. Sorry, forgot to snap the pic before eating, lapar sangat2! eh, lapar la pulak, tadi cakap dah full. Am the one who had to finished it all in the end even tough they know am on diet. Okay, uolls sangat supportive!

There's a beautiful colourful wonderful apa lagi ful ek fountain with the please-to-hear-music-to-my-ears as their background. What such a romantic moment I should have had with Mr Processor. Eh, tak ada kena mengena!

colourful romantic fountain yang jejoget

it's a lake, not a fountain. gotcha!

D, G and me. Pat is not arround :(

Later then we continue our journey walking around the KLCC for photoshoot off course! However, the KLCC park close at 10pm so, we haven't had the chance to snap myself with the whole KLCC as my background :'( this is only pics that I've got.

oops! tak nampak puncak plak

Here it comes, the whole look of KLCC

It's my second time am going to KLCC as my first time was during my primary school for a trip. Still remember that moment when Abang Tiri used to tackle me before and am trying my very best to escape from him. LOL.

It's time to go back home. Heading back home with public transportations, and how I missed the experience damn much. Masa dalam Monorel terperasan someone that I've knew before. My senior from SMK Sultanah Bahiyah, Kak Zulhasni. Tak tegur pun cause I know, she won't recognize me.

Searching Possing at the information board :P

Saranghae~

Having fight with D

Jakun menunggu

Ok, serius lambat giler! Pat terlihat di belakang tu

After arrived at the terminal, we used to go to Kompleks Sukan Negara. Ehem, still sempat lagi walaupun penat giler! Nampak sangat menarik from the outside of the building and there's crowded of people rehearsing for a performance that supposed to be tomorrow night. Well, am not around that time, why not now huh? :')

cantik huh?

Datin wannabe sesangat uolls!

Still got KLCC here, the colourful and made of lights one. :D

Overreact when am happy, hahax

Me vs High Heel :O

The dudes!
Ok, dapat tengok keliling kompleks pon dah puas. Plus, I've watched they rehearsing and the orchestra was awesome babes and dudes, am just blessed. Balik naik bus with them while singing out along with D all the way home. We supposed to dance too! hahaha...

Such a tiring moments but we certainly enjoyed ourselves very much. xoxo.

No comments: