Tuesday 22 January 2013

Continuing Motorcycle Training

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Me and Deqwan planned to go to CS as we're away from house early today. Plus, the driving license agent was closed and happen us to spend our time to CS first enjoying our McDonald's Sundae Chocolate for her and Milo McFlurry for me.

Pay a visit at Wani's shop as its been quite some times haven't seen her. She's been gorgeous now with the eye lashes and proper make up. Still stick woring at the same shop even without her sister, Nad. End up Deqwan to add a spike cap as her collections even at first she refuse to have it as there's still pink colour attached :P

Cicak jatuh mampoih ni :X

We walks for the whole mall and Deqwan even ask me to ask a vacancy there at 4th floor. Geez, am not ready to work and ask directly. I prefer to ask a job with the application letter/form. However, still can manage myself to ride Hello Kitty's car as I never had the chance to do it before even when I was a kid. Poor things huh?

Hi everyone! am still 5 years old girl :P

Eh, ada orang datang lak. Nak lari ke cemana ni?

Am going to the JV Cergas Driving License Institute (main office) again to finish up what I have started. It is kind of awkward feeling after it has been a long time didn't ride a motorcycle by myself. I was like having Parkinson all the way riding it. Seriously. Boleh lepas titi sekali terus tak nak try dah, ujub giler!

When I've finished the agent didn't allow me to sign any of the document, maybe the training session was less than an hour. Who cares? As am about to rush back home and suddenly Along text us to gone back home and pick up her sunglasses as she forgot to bring them with her. 

Well, actually, she'll be off to JB to take her own motorcycle as she had left there previously as she use to work there for quite some times. Luckily we manage to send over it over her before her leave. We fly back home as Deqwan still got futsal training at 6.30pm and am the one who gonna send her to Kg. Siam. 

No comments: