Wednesday 2 January 2013

Say 'Hi!' to 2013, 'Bye!' to 2013

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

As I opened my eyes, I realized that it is already 2013. Orang sebok nak sambut detik jam 12 welcoming January 1st, while am wide awake few minutes after the countdown. Sangat remaja u'olls.

I never celebrating New Year's eve somewhere else before unless in front of the television with the rest of the family members and watching the fireworks outside of the house as if we happen to see it from far. But this time kinda different. I even did not noticed it.

How time flies in a blink. I felt just like am still stick with 2012 and I do not know what I have done so far throughout the year. Anyhow, life must go on, past is to be learned, not to be judged, isn't it? After all, I have went through all of it, syukran Ya Allah. Am gonna improvised myself in future for a better me somehow :D

Frankly speaking, I did not prepared myself any wishlist for this coming 2013, or maybe rise up the last 2012 infilling wishlist forward. Ehem! Something had came up in a sudden. But for this time being, I wanna highlighted the istiqamah matters the most which may lead me to be a better muslimah for sure especially when it comes to covering aurah.

I wanna wear my hijab and cover what needs to be covered properly. PROPERLY! Yeah, I really mean it as we know most of the muslimah nowadays only cover their aurah due to ensure themselves to keep updated with the current trends of fashion and only when they are about to go outside but not with their families relatives who considered to be harem to. You get what I mean huh?

I really do love fashion too but I had to be a lil bit more creative to twist it in order to fit in with the muslimah-style and the crucial part is as long as your intention covering your aurah was for the sake of Allah. Am so afraid of exposing the chest area as I am helpless-shawl-craze buddy or else, I had to dream on of wearing the shawl tough. ;'(

Credited to sis Shea Rasol for the image

 May this picture reminds me to the listed above so that am so-called to stay closer to Him. Insya Allah. 

No comments: