Saturday 12 January 2013

Movie-Marathon

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Alhamdulillah, am still alive on the planet Earth and are capable to move on.

My Statistics paper? Oh well, it was sucks and how I could see myself sitting for the same paper in the future. Main belasah je taruk formula mana yang kite suka, yeah as they do provide it. So, better to fill in something rather than just leave it blank. Okay, tipu! There should be a blank page for sure. It is a must even for final. Really have that guts :D

Come to think of it, there's none of the paper that I could answers well and I guess, you might probably know what might come out from my mouth as the answers will totally be the same. No jokes! So, don't ever ask me unless you're not sick of it. Screw me!

Thus, looking at my boarding pass in the exam hall  really help me a lot enduring the stress away and how amma counting for the days ahead to be around my families. Can't wait! Yeah, am that girl yang bawak masuk boarding pass along with me during the exam, so, don't even feel bothered as if the exam-prefect kept an eyes on me :D

It is a dinner for four again peeps! This time we'olls dating outside. Am the only one who didn't fasting for the day. Tak tahu kenapa this time malas giler nak berpuasa, as it will always be me who really love fasting that much.

Well, am spending my whole night with movie-marathon series as am gathering the mood to study mandarin. While watching, I do jot down the hanzi (chinese character). That's why I used to warmth up with Malay films, no subtitle needed to be focus on so that I could manage to catch up what was the story is all about. Credit to Su's earphone and Az movie-source.

Peluang Kedua-Cinta Bola-Bawaku Ke Syurga-Semontel Cinta Kita-Raise Your  Voice

 See, am taking about 7 hours to finish this started from 10pm-6am. Doing revision with Su and Odah as am helping them out to remember the notes. Just hope that they could do it well as it is only few hours left before sitting for their paper.

Yeah, am not asleep yet since yesterday and am so pleased to have the zombie-eyes of mine. *rolled eyes.

Anyway, million thanks to Az as she do mentioned me in her previous post, just click here to view the entry. Touched! My blog was nothing actually as am only writing my daily routine and expressed my feelings inside out with the kucar-kacir English. Serabut weyh, semak perut orang baca! So, please reconsider well before have the guts to do so.

Not to mention, I does watch millions of movies this semester and I don't have any idea why must during final exam. *ketuk kepala.

No comments: