Thursday 3 January 2013

Double Cakes For The Memorial-Month

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

It's the-day. Normally I do remember this anniversary each time Maxis does remind me a day before. Thanks for the efforts. Began to receive messages from previous friends who noticed but I could not reply them as I do not have credit left. So, I thought I do not deserve the free-call stuff.

Zumba-ing with Odah and As as usual as I supposed to come to their room around 8am.Can't believe that
I've made it till the end. Hopefully I could manage to get the abs just like my favourite instructor, Tanya. Berangan nak mampuih! Yer, misi mustahil.

I have made a huge step calling up Kyra as she texting me for the warm wishes as am kinda pissed off couldn't text her in return. I didn't expect her to waste a lil byte in her memories to remember my birth-date, ever! At first I thought that she noticed it from my timeline as Along do wish me to my wall but come to think of it, she never missed out to wish me.

How I really found some peace here as nobody around me had wish me yet except for both lovely juniors, Mimi and Syima. Am beginning my first 2nd chapter of 365 with a lie, as I do change my birth-date to April 21, so that my friends who in the list don't even know. Yeah, a white-lie. The date is actually my anniversary for both of us.

But then Mya texting me asking for a help, I could only call her in reply after wake up from bed lazily, take my bath and cook for my starving-stomach :P. She come to my room. She wanna print out the exam slip, but then I noticed something weird with the face and she tried to hide some-cube-thing underneath her sweater.

'Apa ni?' *selamba badak air je selak sweater orang. Pastu jumpa ni ;

Terharu i'olls you know!

Touched! *teary-eyes

Never expecting to celebrate it after a while as my late Mr Processor had passed away on the same month and it supposed to be the memorial day month for him as am gonna read quran and pray as much as I could and doing so-called qiamulail. That piece of cake was totally the very first cake that I had after 3 years ever since he left me.

Makan dengan rakus bak tikus. Polok habih lah kan as am afraid my room-mate might be back and she might noticed it.

As am studying outside of the room as usual, Az came by and ask me to accompany her online-ing downstairs as she wanted to submit her things off to her friends but then tak jadi. Kemain melawa dah siap, tak jadik lak. Lawa ker? :P Kalo setakat berkain batik cenggitu dah panggil lawa memang tak semenggah lah kan.

Suddenly, while am OTP with Gervais I feel like dusty-powder things all over my face man. Yeah, I noticed of my room-mate had returned back, but never thought of she's attacking me with the flour! memang itu je trick dia gamaknya. Oldish betol, ahaks!

Tak sangka feeling-feeling sambut Krismas dengan salji masih berterusan di bulan Januari :P.

They sang out the birthday song for me, while am trying my best to vanished the custard powder tu. Seriously memang totally freaked out kot. I thought they never knew about the-day! haisss... Or should I congratulate them for that cool acting?

They told me they do look out for my IC to get it right. LOL! Seems like I had to take a depth-consideration to forgive them as I really hate people to touch my stuff freely without permission. Such a big NO but thinking of the situation, they had already turn me upside down. As it shows that how much people do concern about your presence and how precious you are to them. Thanks.

Surprise dari mereka-mereka yang shot!

Macam biasa, sesi photoshoot lah kekdahnya kalo dengan dorang ni. Dah agak ponek photogedik bagai, time untuk makan.

Serius, kite tak pandai kerat kek. Normally people will cut it off for me, kite tukang tekan pisau sampai terbelah kek ja for the sake of photoshoot. The rest, hang nak makan kerat sendiri. *rolled eyes. So, tak memasal lah dorang makan a big piece of cake that I have cut.

Did i supposed to get 3 cakes for each year?

Geez! baru sedaq am having double cakes for the whole day and night. Melantak benda alah tu je sepanjang stay up. But I guess I should have had 3 cakes instead of 2 as its been 3 years kan not celebrating it. Statement nak mintak penampaq 44 das. Kemain demand.

Well, I just hope happiness may be around me as I don't have enough energy even to cry thinking of my him and how I noted that how was actually the society welcoming me as part of them 'normally'. Such a passive and weird Claustrophobic am I huh? Just wanna cherish the peoples and things around me with joys and laughters. That is how am thanking them for being there for me.

Anyhow, just wanna let you know that am not the same kememe/ benye girl any more as am going through my 25th birthday without a drop of tears! For sure real.

Can I request a Mr nice guy for my birthday list as I guess this the the perfect age to have someone as the space was emptied for the recent 3 years since he passed away? hurm. Dapat macam ni pun okay jugak sebenarnya... :'D


No comments: