Monday 18 February 2013

The Reunion

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Am moving on to Alor Star again as this time I do had a reunion with the rest schoolmate from SMTL as we didn't had the chance to meet up during Khairi's and Iqa's wedding reception back then. Luckily Mama allowed me.

Abah volunteered himself to send me off to my auntie's house as he didn't rely on my capabilities riding the motorcycle all by myself there. Yeah, I never experienced it yet on the highway ventures plus am only L holder license. As the reunion held at night, so I supposed to overnight at their house. My auntie's approved :D

We went through triple raining session during the journey which end us up to had a shelter under the bridge. It such a memorable moments I had with Abah, and it kinda losing my nerve wrecking feeling I experienced as am so excited to meet them up after a while.

Poor Abah, he still wanted to fulfilled my wishes even our relationship wasn't running well recently. He's wet and I pray that he might not fall sick just because of it. And after a week, am bravely shake Mama's hand before am leaving. Missed it a lot! Sorry. It's time to put my ego aside.

That night am going with Deqwan, trying to find out where was the Gemilang Restaurant that Izar mentioned, but I don't see any signboard that stated the name. But then there's an accident occurred and I was called to see it as I thought maybe it is him, Nauzubillah lah kan. Luckily it's not him, relief! 

At last, we decided to go to the D'Futsal but unfortunately we didn't know which court they've booked. Wasting time around jugaklah kan before decided to go home and took off my handphone as I left them behind. Dengan muka tebal 10 inch kite pun patah balik dengan harapan tak dijadikan bahan untuk digula-gulakan oleh Pak Cik dan Mak Cik sebab tebiat pelupa ni.

After called him, it is at 5th court before changing to 6th. Am so glad to see them around even the uneasy feelings appeared as am the only girl in the group! Deqwan ntah mana hala tinggal kite sekor-sekor kat sana. Grrr...

Credited for Tengkorak Hidup for the pic, I don't know his real name actually. Using the fb name might help identified him I guess. The best part is, watak heroin dilupakan sebentar di sini, tak ada siapa berminat nak snap pic beliau as she's being the photographer :'(

Posing maut tak boleh blah, Palaki Pilus aka Ketua Tingkatan yang otai suatu ketika dahulu...

Erm, I don't know how to say this but I can feel the same heart beat when am with him even its been a long time already. Or maybe it's just an ordinary feelings tempted as I don't get used to be around the dudes? hurm...

No comments: