Tuesday 19 February 2013

Belated Birthday Gift

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

I could not get better sleep last night and end me up slept till 11am. Cakap macam tak pernah bangun tengahari tu! *Acah-acah innocent. So, I didn't go to the Driving Institute to do my QTI test as I supposed. Damn lazy! How I really wanted to have that exciting spirit back.

Along wakes me up as she does returned my bag pack back as promised. Seems like she's holding to her words. Plus, with something to pleased me, guess what? A birthday present!


Okay, got presie from her after a month off. A belated birthday gift I guess.

whoaaaa, A handbag! :O

Kemain, siap ada skarf lagi bag ni, Feminine lak kekdahnya!

It's beautiful, isn't it? She's replacing my previous handbag with the same brand, hiks. There even a leopard printed scarf to be tied together. Annoyingly adorable huh? Am considering of buying a new bag to attend to the class but then I realized that I didn't need it any more as am gonna use the newly gifted bag.

I even didn't gave her any, I'll get something for her for sure real in future tough :D Thanks Along, love yah! Had a safe journey to Batu Feringghi then and enjoy yourselves with the whole staff (her Boss was so damn cool, isn't it?).

That evening, am moving to the head office lazily for the training and it goes well so far. Had a chat with some instructors there and they were so cool and they even tempted to chat with me as am so craaaazzyyy you know?

Asal nak begin buat break emergency je, Uncle Janggut tunggu kat beginning line. Borak seminit dua jap sebab dia nak pergi Sabah and minta kite suggest interesting places kat sana. While at the ending corner lak Uncle Sweep and Uncle Demo dah standby nak gosip. Minta ole-ole dari seberang lak kekdahnya. Hahahaha... LOL kan?

I know, those names mentioned was some kind of weird. Yeah, am the one who rename them these names, haruslah aneh. Sukasuki kekasih lama atuk kite lah, eh?

Instructors kat sini sampai dah cam lah familiar face like me. Mesti  dalam hati cakap, bila lah budah ni nak blah tak taw? hiks. Sorry, I didn't mean to stay but do I had any option back then? I just followed my schedule arranged and who am I to demand more. Already made myself clear about my limited time for this kan.

I guess, am gonna die on the track doing these same things. How I really wanted to hold my P license pulak in future, hurm... Already skip the class for the whole week just because of this but it seems like it doesn't paid off :'(

No comments: