Monday 25 February 2013

Messy Clumsy Farewell

In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Gracious. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Hey, it's the-day! My final day at peninsular as am going back to Labuan pursuing my study. I even didn't prepared myself to be expose to the stress environment in KAL even I've already skipping the class for the whole week! hiks.

Getting ready as early as 10am even it's hard for me to say goodbye to Nana. We're still manage ourselves to had a fight before am leaving! LOL. He generously gave me a 'candy' but I refused knowing what the contain is. Honestly it is my first time seeing this as if my guess is real lah, am not so sure too. :D

Took a cab to Bukit Jalil's Carrefour to post the book that I've bought from Kinokuniya yesterday, but suddenly I've noticed, it is Sunday, how come the Post Office operated? :O

We shifted our intention then to get the photocopy of G's mandarin notes as I may sees how his notes might help me out but unfortunately, there's none of the service available there. Couldn't accept the fact that we're wasting the cab charges for nothing, :(

As soon as we reached there at KL Sentral, we're quickly went to McD's again?! to have our lunch as my stomach started to rapping an annoying Hip Hop sounds inside. Whoahhh... I know, even my stomach can rap so much better than me.

Received a text from Su, saying that she's already at LCCT while am enjoying my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe around 12pm! *choke. Got a call from Abah as he worried as if am gonna missed my flight again this time that's why he kept calling me since morning to remind me (-_-). Cer wat rileks.

Trying to buy a bus ticket for G to Ipoh but it is unavailable. I felt sorry for him as he had confronted such a difficult circumstances just because of me. Need to go back at Pudu, pity him :'(

Sila abaikan selipar Jepun di atas, gara-gara round KL pakai heels :(
Fefeeling ada DSLR jap, jum blah!

Bought the KLIA Transit to Salak Tinggi altogether with the shuttle bus ticket from the station directly to LCCT. As am waiting for the high-speed train at the hall, I've just noticed that I didn't returned G's mandarin notes, the uncomfortable feelings slightly increased. *Sigh

I've arrived at LCCT right on time, 2.20pm. Got 15 minutes left before the gates close! Am rushing inside suddenly someone tend to call my name. It's Su! She told me that the flight delayed. Phewww, thought I couldn't make it.

At the gate's entrance, I couldn't find my IC and forgot bout my lappy bag behind. U-turned myself to take mine, luckily it was there on the trolley! What a clumsy day today. Duhhh...

As usual, spend my whole time boarding with zzz-ing as am so tired lately. Plus, the journey took longer duration compared as usual. Better time for allowing me to sleep rather than I kept talking actively. Kang tak memasal dapat title giler dari Su untuk ke 120 kalinya. Ish ish ish...

For your information, am sitting beside Su and Belle which I never planned before. A lot by surprise kan? such a coincident! Punyalah nak lari daripada dapat seat dekat dengan my own roomate tengok-tengok dapat jugak. Hamek ko!

As we arrived safely, we're noticed Odah already there at the waiting hall. We're heading off to Sri Lada's to eat something as Su kept mentioning thousand times on the air plane saying that she's hungry.

We met Dr Joe Henry and we're welcoming him to join us. We greet him previously, before get on the plane as we're on the same flight too end up he treat us for the meals. Kalo tahu dari awal kite order satay. Thanks Dr Joe, hiks. :D

No comments: