Saturday 23 June 2012

Third Times Renewed

Today am outing with Mya as she really wanna buy something's out for her PSM stuff during this final break. We're started our journey around 10am by bus to UK. I repeat, UK! yeah, we've been to United Kingdom via bus from Labuan. LOL! It's Ujana Kewangan lar dude, please don't think too much. chill lahhh! When we're about getting starving, we had order walfer chocolate and peanut butter for two. However the worker get us wrong when he just gave for each of us peanut and chocolate flavour. What make things worst is he accuse us as we previously mention to have it at first place and why suddenly we've change it. Kite cakap nak choco peanut butter dua, bukan choco satu peanut butter satu la ngek! Kau yang pekak nak salahkan orang lak an? bagus la customer service macam tu. Actually we dont wanna fight for a piece of things, just let it be as the most important part is we're HUNGRY! kang tak pasal lak hilang kepala bro tu kena tokak, lapau ni.

Then, kitorang explore each of the shop available in UK but none of them sell those quality+reasonable price tracksuits! Parkson mahal pulak, haiss. Singgah kat gerai akak bertukau na cari mutiara as I promised her before but can't find her there. Sorry to say to Nenek Ika then, huhuhu... can't get her our new friendship ring and brooches! :'( Next time we'll buy together k? hihi. Stop by having our lunch at KFC for a sec as it's already 12pm! Mya sangat punctual, walhal perut kite masih membengkak gara-gara walfer tadi. However, need to wait for the staff send me my favourite Toasted Pocketful. He's looking for us everywhere but we just ignored him and pretend like don't see him. We're smiling and laughing as he approaches us, 'finally!'. Jahat tak? jahat tak? I end up take it away as I can't finished them all. Yeahh! it's my second time visit there this week. Okay, there goes my diet! &@$(#&@*%^@...  click here to see my nutritional fact and you can freely judging how fat am I now :p

Ambush UJ pulak with hope there are lot of tracksuit offered there but pity us.That's why Mya came out with this statement, 'Mya syak orang Labuan ni beli tracksuit kat KK la'. Dia nak jugak sebut Ken Kiam KK di situ yer? ok, am jealous youuu! Hence, we need to geared up five to go there lah.  However, we still got time playing around. Sentap mak nakkk bila dapat tahu kamera BB Mya in trouble! Punya lah posing sakan feeling heroin Tujuh Petala Cinta wannabe habis, tuup tup jahanam lak kau. BB ni pun nak banned muka menyampah kite time tu gamaknya, damn! Even, it takes some times, but we really doesn't feel like a burden as we crap a lot and messed up things together along the journey. Luckily at KK Milimewah got variety of branded sportswear there with cheaper price compared to what Parkson offered. 

Even I don't buy things much, but am still can managed myself to get my new maxis number back as previously my lil sister, Afifah misplaced my old simcard somewhere. For your information, this is my third times renewed it and I guess you'll probably thought off how meant this number to me is. So, to Mya don't feel to much guilty as I sincerely wanna accompany you out to town babe! Balik terus tidur mampus, macam-macam gaya yang dipertandingkan include gaya bebas, gaya kuak kupu-kupu, gaya kuak dada bla bla bla bla...


Oh my maxis simcard number! <3


No comments: