Friday 29 June 2012

First Time Being At Johor

Pagi pagi morning lagi Kak Ti send me to Putrajaya Central, nampak sangat kepulangan kite tak dirai. oke, memahami! :P Kinda excited as am going to Johor for the first time! finally... On the way there, am kept messaging Bul to inform her my location and kept updating her and only Allah knows how I really wanna meet her and Kara very much! xoxo. I thought I'll be the first person around, however Kara has made it at first place! Hilang ingatan kejap bahawasanya beliau tinggal dalam negeri yang sama even move there tengahari. What make things worst, Kara saja nak bagi kite jeles cakap itu ini bagai. huh!

Sampai aja kat Stesyen Bus Muor, kita terus je dapatkan Swift Merah and peluk ketat ketat wihout notice peoples around us even Bul dah keluar kereta to greet me up. Hahahaha.. what a such material girl I am :P It's been ages we haven't meet up since we're finish studying there at Politeknik Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin (PTSS) almost three years back then. Big hug :*

Welcome to Muar ^^

After office hour, we head back to Bul's house at Jasin to fetch up her sister Aina as she wanna join us plus, she must get bored staying alone as their parent go to bring back their brother at UMS. For our surprise, her face exactly like Bul just like her photocopy of hers! Am performing my Asr pray before we're out  as I haven't done my Jamak pray just like Kara's did. Before our leave, me and Kara having a 'photoshoot' first with Bul's Maroon Suzuki Swift car. Seriously over! I hope it could be mine someday :P

introduce you my Taylor Swift :P

Berlagak sat

We're going to Jusco as we have nowhere to go plus Bul wanna get her blouse and other office stuff to wear things off. It's been crowded of people there and we're searching for the parking lot desperately as there's no empty spaces, what the hell heck! Dah tawaf few times tak sure samada cukup tujuh kali or tak, luckily got one~ <3. Me and Kara was holding hands like a couple as it seems like we haven't meet for such a long time even not my type la helding hands like that, euwwww... but, if she really want to, I just let her be.

Guess what, we noticed that there's so much discount till you won't believe your eyes like seriously?? It's our luck as it is Jusco day, and they gonna give away their things off with a low price for an AEON card holder only. Biau betikk?! Oleh kerana keterujaan tersebut we've made up our card, well actually not we.. it's only Bul :P

I nak jugak baju ni!

Baru nak apply Jusco card, tehehe

Capek menunggu~

terliur jap apakan daya, fulus tiada :(

variety of sushi, nyum nyum!

Biau betikkkk!! :O

However, we end up not buying things off, it just muffin choco, blueberry and vanilla flavour as it's only for RM 0.99. Kemain melahap la kitorang that night. Sedap tak hingat kot! Ye la, itu je mampu lagipun someone treat me... ahemmm ^^. Kite menahan geram je actually sebab I don't have extra money to shop and it kinda hard to pretend like you can hold this on your back as it's been a while I never pampered myself shopping. Really tired and get my nerve off being such a successful window shopper. Congrate to myself!

We're head back instantly as it's getting dark outside. Nak window shopping pun it takes time taw, kau mampu? I just wondering why Bul's mom only interviewing Kara that night after we're having a chat... Apakah salahku? :(

No comments: