Wednesday 20 June 2012

Dating For Two With Naomi Campbell

Am kinda nervous as I'm struggling for the Basic Mathematics paper as I don't know any of it. I know, I work hard for it but don't know why I don't have the confidence in me. Plus, am shocked about my neighbour Uncle Shariff already passed away this Subuh through my lil twin bro, Abang via message he send me few hours before the examination about to start. I'm just helpless! Mansour volunteered himself to let me copy him made me more shaking as I never ever cheating on final exam like this as he thought that we will sit close to each other as the exam held at Menara 8D. However, I guess all of the student kinda disappointed when entering the hall as they arrange our sit slightly different from what we've expected! damn. I even go to the toilet during the examination for the first time, muntah kencing terabur bagai semua keluar. Nampak tak betapa nervousnya kite that time? :3 Wait a sec, I've noticed that the observer for the examination held a paper with a handwriting inside. Don't tell me its Mansour's! I thought he was just joking but how come he still wanna do it? haiss...

My final exam for this session officially draw to an enclosed. Am kinda relieved even I had such a miserable and tough moment today. I just don't wanna think of it anymore and please don't ask me anything about it cause I don't write this entry to summarize it all! Last paper.... last paper... last paperrr, yeayyyyhhhhh! merdeka! merdeka! merdeka! :) Right after the paper, me and Naomi Campbell Hairuni we're planning out to go to town as she had to move out from UMSKAL tomorrow morning. I know it's hard to find a bus after 5pm but I've tried my very best to let her go there as she really want to buy chocolate for her UMS KK friends. Finally we're went there by Uncle Amir punya taxi. He's a good man actually and we're having chitchat along the way to our destination. Kite mula menjalankan sesi bedah siasat pasal arwah Mr Processor as he's Sabahan too. Uncle Amir sangat sporting habis as he encourage me to find him and accomplished my mission. :). See, betapa split personalitynya kite! Asal bercakap pasal arwah je, kemain syiok seperti kanak-kanak riang. Sengsara last paperrr tadi dilupakan sebentar.

As for meals, I choose to have KFC as Naomi Campbell Hairuni never take hers even once. Apa lagi, kemain rakus lagi kite porabih duit dia! Jahat tak? jahat tak? hahaha..Siapa cakap jahat, mau aja nak bagi polompang free berkelajuan 120km/j tanpo honti. damn! Perlu ke mention angka-angka di sini. Janganlah diungkit sebarang kaitan sama matematik lagi. Derita batin I youuu! Tak ada lah jahat sangat an, its my treat kot. Kite taja sepanjang pergi balik and even duit dia nak mencekik pun kite bayau tau! Naomi Campbell Hairuni order Nasi Ayam, kite yang rekemen so that she won't get starving late at night while am taking new coated flakes chicken. 'Satu hari di hari rya, dua hari di hari raya, tiga hari di hari raya....' Tetibe feeling suasana raya. Not that bad lah, but tak boleh nak offer Naomi Campbell Hairuni makan flakes chicken ni sebab pedas tak hingattt la kan. Kang meroyan si Hairuni nak balik Tanzania tetibe. Bagus gak la sebab semuo den punyo makanan dia lanyak, mujur la ayam ni podas. Kang tak pasal kite mogok lapau ha...bubuh lak pic DP Fb cam ritu cuma my version kali ni kaler purple :p Seems like she really-really love that chicken rice as she mention it for 1000 times at me. Naik bernanah telinga dengar taw tak!

Menu hari ini
Saja makan slow motion nak bagi snap that part.

Tok sah duk peace sangat lah kan Naomi Campbell wehhh

Damn! Hairuni suka candid.

Muka terencat lepas jawab exam. Syabas! tak kusangka i have that talent. :p

Ada iras cam Sparta Kook tak? :D

Jangan duk wat raihan hairan sangat lah kan kalau didapati pic kite melebihi Hairuni sebab she's already deleted pic dia. Tak cantik katanya. Damn! time pic kite tak cantik boleh lak dia biau je penuh memory dia. haiss... Balik tu pun still dengan Uncle Amir punya taxi. Kitorang sanggup tunggu dia datang UK kot to send us back to UMSKAL. Motif? na sambung sembang pasal arwah dengan beliau. Sungguh, kite sangat gedik kala itu. Balik-balik boleh lagi lepak bawah Beta 5 online with Paulina. Sembang dengan dia for the last time before they move back home tomorrow morning.

No comments: