Wednesday 20 June 2012

New Account

Finally, I've made up a new Google account as already deleted the previous one. My main problem is I myself can't even viewed my own blog as if the viewers hit on my URL link, it will directly brought you to this website. I believed that there's some coding went missing while am obsessed playing with them on.  Guess what? I dont know what's with the new features of the blog design as i couldn't acknowledge myself where the hell heck is actually the delete button for the blog is, damn! That's why I'm deleting the whole account, habis cerita!


After considering some of my friend's request to let themselves sailed through my blog-writing journey, I agreed to made a new one as they really exhausted to get to know me better as I'm kinda secretive not good in expressing myself to others. I can't declared myself as secretive any more as I do often expressed myself, my untold story orally to people around me but obviously not in details! I even get used to have someone's back after being a 'Lone Ranger' for quite sometimes and am really appreciate those friends around me even tough I really afraid of losing them one day when my weirdo attitude-symptom comes around. Hopefully they would understand me when the moment I really wanna be alone.


Deleting my blog is the toughest thing that I've done in my life so far as there's a lot of my memories with Mr Processor that I've stated in it. It was just like am forgetting my old days with him. However, after doing backup-entry encourage me to do so and am going to write it back in case I really do missing him and those piece of memories we have had. Plus, my lil not very little Paulina really wanna know my love story with him as she urged me to do a new one and not to mention, Mya too as she's accidentally deleting her account. And here it is! hopefully with this new account it could revive my blogging spirit somehow, ngehehe...



Don't know why my old blog really look girly 'handsome' to me... maybe because I put the ohsemm pixta of the owner as the header :) ala, nak perasan seminit dua pun tak boleh! damn! really wanna have fairytale concept and am going to do the same to my new one as I think it fit me well in it as I believe, my 24 experienced journey was totally alike Sindarela, not the same as I'm not Sindarela.

No comments: