Tuesday 24 December 2013

Fight Laziness, Let's Study!

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, praise and blessings be upon His messenger.

I have start studying and one of my fella ask me to go to the library and here we are now. Kinda bored somehow as yeah, my first day studying I guess. I just do my one-page note only from 10.00am-1.00pm. What an achievement! *clap*

Another 6 days left for our first final exam paper and yet, I don't feel any. Seriously. Plus, we still have one group project left and the due will be at the end of this year. I'll knock your door during the new year's countdown sir, no worries :P



Thanks my lovely Ira as she gave me this which I see as a booster to push me, studying. She gave me since yesterday, and I would like to wish all the viewers all the best in your study too for your upcoming exam.

Bittaufiq wan najah! Rabbuna yusahhil wa yunajjih lak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Well Well old place study...