Friday 19 July 2013

One Is Not Enough, Yeah Man?

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful. All praise and thanks are due to Allah, praise and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Hey peeps! Yeah, I noticed... it's been quite some times haven't updating my blog. Am working night shift these whole week and I guess you knew how does it feels like when you're not sleep at night right? Even got the same quantity of time but the quality of sleep doesn't seems like equal. That is why we shouldn't against our biological clock... 

Tetibe, sebelum ni tak pa pon! :P

Back to basic, while scrolled down the Facebook timeline my eyes keep pointing at my former friend's status. As I read the whole comments, I saw this name. Who is Dayana actually? I've tried narrowing my so called research then I found that she is Ashraf Muslim's wife. Such a stalker! hahhaaaa...

Why they've been trending in these timeline? Finally I knew, He married for the second time. In Malay, we used to call poligami, in other words as if a husband have more than one wife.

It's not the point here but the things is am so attracted to her writing as she tried to express her feeling towards what she had been through. Check this out!

Deeply sorry as it is in Malay language :'(

Touched huh? How beautiful her words was kan? See, this is the good example of expressing one feelings to the public. Very the ethical, ya know? Such a professional person. I do respect her personally.

Am not a lady whom against a man married more than one, seriously... but the things is as if am the first one laahhh. Aci mintak lak dah kan? As if am against it, am the one whom object sunnah Rasulullah as the man used to as the lame reason why they remarried. Hmm. 

I see poligami as a very bad good action, but when it comes to marriage the second wife in Thailand silently without the first wife noticed was not a wise one.

As a man with dignity, they should implement the good intention with the right way. 

Rather than pointing to the poligami thingy, you better concern on the broader issues like people who practising sex without having any relation. That's why am wondering why they kept debating on poligami but then do they allowing their husband having a mistress behind their back?

Be patient,.. gold umbrella awaits you there.

No comments: